!!!!!FlatLand-FreeBuild!!!!!
Please sign in or register if you haven't already!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please sign in or register if you haven't already!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Servers will be offline until further notice

+5
RandomDudeSeans101
gage9633
PDaddy1
Duncdar
tripacer99
9 posters

Go down

Servers will be offline until further notice Empty Servers will be offline until further notice

Post  tripacer99 February 24th 2011, 1:26 am

If you haven't already heard, a very powerful earthquake struck the city of Christchurch, a city in New Zealand, on the 22nd of February. The server owner, drowsysam, lives there. The earthquake destroyed his house, and has left him without water or power. He and his family are fine, but a lot of others aren't. Many buildings have collapsed and so many have died.

So until further notice, the classic server and beta server will be offline.

EDIT: LOL JK, SERVERS ARE BACK ONLINE! Check the new global announcement for more information.

Servers will be offline until further notice 4k28b

Last edited by tripacer99 on March 11th 2011, 11:35 am; edited 4 times in total

tripacer99
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Servers will be offline until further notice Empty Re: Servers will be offline until further notice

Post  Duncdar February 24th 2011, 1:41 am

Woah.
Just woah.
Duncdar
Duncdar
Headop
Headop

Back to top Go down

Servers will be offline until further notice Empty :C

Post  P Daddy February 24th 2011, 4:52 am

I was hoping that sam didn't live there I heard about it. That sucks so much ass atleast he is alright :C

P Daddy

Back to top Go down

Servers will be offline until further notice Empty Re: Servers will be offline until further notice

Post  PDaddy1 February 24th 2011, 5:09 am

Woops I was on guest. But yes I heard about the EQ but before I realized server was off. Then upon hearing the news about the earthquake and this post I realized he lived there :( Just glad he and his friends/family are alright. Since I do not have a Facebook can you tell sam best wishes from pdaddy and I hope everything works out ok.
MSNBC story:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41709359/
For those of you who don't know the extent of the damage of this EQ here:
https://www.youtube.com/v/opsiKirDfdE

PDaddy1
Headop
Headop

Back to top Go down

Post  gage9633 February 24th 2011, 6:09 am

hey for now when this server is still down come to my server heres the link i will promote u to a rank that is equal to the one u r on !!!!!FlatLand-FreeBuild!!!!!
http://www.minecraft.net/play.jsp?server=d326e1ef9861f8bead4c65047c346a30
gage9633
gage9633
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomDudeSeans101 February 25th 2011, 3:02 am

I heard about it on every news channel in holland. They also said they might be sending help.
Get power soon >:O

RandomDudeSeans101
Architect
Architect

Back to top Go down

Post  aussieakito February 26th 2011, 8:53 am

omg are u serious i feel so bad Sad hope all ends up well ... do u have insurance ?
aussieakito
aussieakito
Vice President
Vice President

https://www.facebook.com/iLoveSnails

Back to top Go down

Post  CloudyAsh February 28th 2011, 4:46 pm

I spoke with Sam as well, and told him to focus more on himself than the server. There's nothing we can do about it directly, since we're all over the world. So we can only hope and offer luck.
CloudyAsh
CloudyAsh
Headop
Headop

Back to top Go down

Post  Duncdar March 2nd 2011, 12:54 am

CloudyAsh wrote:I spoke with Sam as well, and told him to focus more on himself than the server. There's nothing we can do about it directly, since we're all over the world. So we can only hope and offer luck.
Or maybe we can start a charity fund for Sam to buy a dedicated server. Hell, we can even play this server on his death bed!
Duncdar
Duncdar
Headop
Headop

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 2nd 2011, 9:39 am

Duncdar wrote:
CloudyAsh wrote:I spoke with Sam as well, and told him to focus more on himself than the server. There's nothing we can do about it directly, since we're all over the world. So we can only hope and offer luck.
Or maybe we can start a charity fund for Sam to buy a dedicated server. Hell, we can even play this server on his death bed!

ahahahahahahaaha

Back to top Go down

Post  CloudyAsh March 4th 2011, 9:47 am

hybrid_penguin wrote:
Duncdar wrote:

ahahahahahahaaha

Haha Smile
CloudyAsh
CloudyAsh
Headop
Headop

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomDudeSeans101 March 5th 2011, 12:23 am

CloudyAsh wrote:
hybrid_penguin wrote:
Duncdar wrote:

ahahahahahahaaha

Haha Smile
MUAHAHAHA?

RandomDudeSeans101
Architect
Architect

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 9th 2011, 10:57 am

RandomDudeSeans101 wrote:
CloudyAsh wrote:
hybrid_penguin wrote:
Duncdar wrote:

ahahahahahahaaha

Haha Smile
MUAHAHAHA?

whats up with all the quotes and then replies

Back to top Go down

Post  DarthBoredom March 12th 2011, 10:47 am

hybrid_penguin wrote:
RandomDudeSeans101 wrote:
CloudyAsh wrote:
hybrid_penguin wrote:
Duncdar wrote:

ahahahahahahaaha

Haha Smile
MUAHAHAHA?

whats up with all the quotes and then replies

Blowjob
DarthBoredom
DarthBoredom
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Post  NZjacksparrow March 28th 2012, 1:32 pm

Omg this is old... But so sad ;c
NZjacksparrow
NZjacksparrow
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down