!!!!!FlatLand-FreeBuild!!!!!
Please sign in or register if you haven't already!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please sign in or register if you haven't already!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Griefers, mods, countries, and timezones.

+3
Greerok
Tegue
tripacer99
7 posters

Go down

Griefers, mods, countries, and timezones. Empty Griefers, mods, countries, and timezones.

Post  tripacer99 May 25th 2011, 7:27 pm

Hey guys, sorry that I haven't been coming on as often as I usually do. Work and school on my ass 24/7.

Anyway, I'm noticing a problem (actually, I noticed this a long time ago lol). We seem to have a good number of mods that live in the Southwest Pacific and Europe, but not that many over here in North America (AFAIK). Because of this, most mods are usually at school/sleeping when the americans start to really hit the server around 7 or 8pm. I come on occassionally after I get off work at 7, but everytime I do, no one is on. It's seriously just me and 17 other guests & some builders, with griefing rampant on the entire level. It's getting really tiring cleaning up everything and xbanning over and over while waiting forever for anyone trusted+ to show up. Haven't built a single thing in weeks because i'm constantly being bombarded with review requests/questions/guest arguments/griefer alerts/stupidity.

So what i'm trying to say is that I think we need to add a few more mods, but only from North/South America. This way, we'd be able to get things under control during the heavy load times while you guys on the other side of the ponds are in school/sleeping. It's totally up to sam though. But i'm just sayin...it'd help us americanadian mods out a lot Razz

tripacer99
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Griefers, mods, countries, and timezones. Empty Re: Griefers, mods, countries, and timezones.

Post  Tegue May 25th 2011, 7:52 pm

You got me!
I live in North America and I hit the server early morning 7 or 8 AM. (With the timezone im in.
So when you guys start to get tired ill probably be on the server so you guys can go to sleep.
Tegue
Tegue
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Griefers, mods, countries, and timezones. Empty Re: Griefers, mods, countries, and timezones.

Post  Greerok May 30th 2011, 5:53 pm

I'll see to it that I find more spare time to come on after school lol.
Greerok
Greerok
Superop
Superop

https://www.facebook.com/Chewson

Back to top Go down

Post  drog92 June 1st 2011, 10:31 am

i know i am fairly new, but i agree with tripacer99.... i am american and i was always waiting for an op to come on because i was told not to kick when there wasnt one on.... but i did sometimes if it was bad.....

and just my personal opinion, tegue is always on and helping, i think he would make a nice op... or whatever rank is next

Smile

but again, that is just my thoughts and opinions

drog92
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post  Duncdar June 1st 2011, 11:57 am

I haven't built anything for months. But hey, President, Vice President, and Head Op are pretty much deskjobs. I enjoy cleaning up all the destroyed buildings and such.
Duncdar
Duncdar
Headop
Headop

Back to top Go down

Post  Alvarion June 1st 2011, 1:09 pm

This is my job:
/xban some griefer
/high5 someone cool
/say can i be vp now?
/z air some griefed building

Sweet job, eh?
Alvarion
Alvarion
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Post  NZjacksparrow June 2nd 2011, 10:13 am

Same with me Twisted Evil
NZjacksparrow
NZjacksparrow
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Post  drog92 June 2nd 2011, 10:15 am

well i would LOVE to have that job.... haha... but i know its a while before i get that.... Smile

i still love this server, i get really sad when it goes down.....

and jack, my internet messed up and i cant get back on.... sorry i left, i will try again tomarrow

drog92
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down