!!!!!FlatLand-FreeBuild!!!!!
Please sign in or register if you haven't already!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please sign in or register if you haven't already!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flegmatica is making Custom Minecraft skins - for YOU!

3 posters

Go down

Flegmatica is making Custom Minecraft skins - for YOU! Empty Flegmatica is making Custom Minecraft skins - for YOU!

Post  Flegmatica July 23rd 2011, 5:55 am

Howdy my friends!

Since i try to get into pixel-art then i thought that making minecraft skins is good thing to practice my hands on! Basically if you wish a custom and unique skin for yourself then ask me and i'll try to make it! You will need to be very specific tough, you cant just ask me "i want a skin", you need to describe me every detail what you want. Best solution would be picture of your requests (Picture of a hat you want your skin to have etc.)! I am not very good at making skins but i'll try my best! Also note that minecraft skins are very limited - complicated patterns, logos etc are very hard if not impossible to make. Making these skins could also take time, and I am currently working on another things aswell so be patient ir you request skin Smile.

Here are skins i've made so far:
Flegmatica is making Custom Minecraft skins - for YOU! 69438119 Flegmatica is making Custom Minecraft skins - for YOU! 64959652 Flegmatica is making Custom Minecraft skins - for YOU! 95917896 Flegmatica is making Custom Minecraft skins - for YOU! 84910022 Flegmatica is making Custom Minecraft skins - for YOU! 44775939 Flegmatica is making Custom Minecraft skins - for YOU! 90161752 Flegmatica is making Custom Minecraft skins - for YOU! 12277483 Flegmatica is making Custom Minecraft skins - for YOU! 98056598 Flegmatica is making Custom Minecraft skins - for YOU! 77424484 Flegmatica is making Custom Minecraft skins - for YOU! 67467053 Flegmatica is making Custom Minecraft skins - for YOU! 83785596 Flegmatica is making Custom Minecraft skins - for YOU! 32202865 Flegmatica is making Custom Minecraft skins - for YOU! 29843123 Flegmatica is making Custom Minecraft skins - for YOU! 51713379

(Funny story with last one, aussieakito had this skin on, i wanted it but he did not gave it to me, so basically made my own version of this skin, i call it "White R-tard". Since its a copy then credit goes to aussieakito.)
Flegmatica
Flegmatica
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Flegmatica is making Custom Minecraft skins - for YOU! Empty Re: Flegmatica is making Custom Minecraft skins - for YOU!

Post  Flegmatica July 23rd 2011, 12:42 pm

Im doing skins only.
Flegmatica
Flegmatica
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Flegmatica is making Custom Minecraft skins - for YOU! Empty Re: Flegmatica is making Custom Minecraft skins - for YOU!

Post  Flegmatica July 23rd 2011, 8:38 pm

Alvarion's Skin:
Flegmatica is making Custom Minecraft skins - for YOU! Alvarion

Flegmatica
Flegmatica
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Post  TehMegaWizard July 24th 2011, 9:50 am

Could you make me a wizard somehow, i know you cant get the mad hat, but how about an old cloak and beard Very Happy
TehMegaWizard
TehMegaWizard
Tree Puncher

https://www.facebook.com/TheDrFrizz

Back to top Go down

Post  DarthBoredom July 24th 2011, 2:52 pm

Flegmatica wrote:Im doing skins only.
Damn. xD
DarthBoredom
DarthBoredom
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Post  Flegmatica July 24th 2011, 8:25 pm

TehMegaWizard wrote:Could you make me a wizard somehow, i know you cant get the mad hat, but how about an old cloak and beard Very Happy

Smth like this?

Flegmatica is making Custom Minecraft skins - for YOU! 1
Flegmatica
Flegmatica
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down