!!!!!FlatLand-FreeBuild!!!!!
Please sign in or register if you haven't already!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please sign in or register if you haven't already!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your top song list ?

2 posters

Go down

Your top song list ? Empty Your top song list ?

Post  Flegmatica August 2nd 2011, 7:01 am

So like, if you would make a list of 5 or more? best songs you really absolutely love then how would it look like? I know its hard to make lists like that, really requires lot of tought but still its manageable. There could come also new songs etc. but you can always edit!

Please if you reply to this thread make a list like i did, dont just throw random youtube song links, i'll just delete em.

Try to limit yourself, some artists are just so frigging good that they would devour this list, 3 songs from 1 band/artist max!

Oh and klick the songs to listen em Smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20. Blood Stain Child - Truth : Melodic Death Metal band from JAPAN! Lyrics are friggin funny - iooiouuuoui xD! Anyways killer song!

19. Suidakra - The Ixth Legion : Celtic Metal? WTF is that? Well, its metal where people play naked in the woods! Like these guys here! Totally hetero!

18. Shadows Fall - Welcome To The Machine : Awesome cover of Pink Floyd's song! I looped this song when i built my Mecha Creeper actually!

17. Lacuna Coil - Angel's Punishment : This song introduced me gothic metal. I just love it! They have some better songs but i chose this for because of the significance.

16. Fear Factory - Powershifter : Saw these guys live playing this song. Burton's voice is just incredible! At that point it become one of my favorite songs of all time! Oh and Gene frigging Hoglan plays drums in this band - the guy from Pantera!

15. Devildriver - Clouds Over California : These guys saw come clouds over California and made song about it!

14. Deadlock - Code Of Honor : Idk, i just love this song.

13. Insomnium - Down With the Storm : Now that is what you call melodic! Really awesome band! Even my friend who listens to junk liked this song!

12. Megadeth - Angry Again : This rare gem never saw light of day on Megadeth Albums. It was made specially for movie "Last Action Hero" and was forgotten after that! In my opinion its the best Megadeth's song and one of the best metal songs out there!

11. Pantera - Cemetery Gates : This riff is just frigging sweet.

10. Mystic Prophecy - Paranoid : It has been said that nothing beats original. This one does for me. Altough i love sabbath's original i still totally prefer this over it - it has that powerful sound that original does not have.

9. Pantera - Cowboys From Hell : These guys are cowboys, and they are from HELL! This song MADE Groove Metal, and it is one of the best and most popular metal songs out there.

8. Pain Confessor - Coming Down A Storm : Best Melodic Death Metal band PERIOD. And its SO HUGGING underrated, no one knows of this band, WHY? I got all their albums and they didnt have any song on it that was below mediocre.

7. In Flames - Cloud Connected : Again one of the songs wich made me metalhead. I just love this riff! Video is frigging awesome too, camera moves like its controlled by an mouse or smth.

6. Cradle Of Filth - Nymphetamine : This song is just so frigging melodic ... This song here made me love Symphonic Metal. I used to loop this song on my mp3 player when i couldn't sleep. It did the job!

5. Judas Priest - Painkiller : This song is just so POWERFUL! The riff is mindblowing, Rob does also an amazing job with hes vocals. Oh and i laughed too when i first heard hes voice, but actually he sings so high, its really impossible to achieve this.

4. Cannibal Corpse - No Remorse : Cannibal Corpse took Metallica's song and made it SO POWERFUL that your head will explode because of the headbanging. If your head did not move by listening this song you are an homosexual.

3. Metallica - Master of Puppets : One of the best metal songs in the world. This song just defines the genere of thrash metal. And it has two solos! How hugging awesome is that ? And look at this frigging live, ITS SO POWERFUL!

2. Metallica - No Remorse : This song is frigging awesome. Kirk's solo at the beginning is one of the best and complicated solos out there. The main riff is FRIGGING SWEET! Also worth noting is that Doom's (The video game) most popular song E1M1 is basically this song altered bit, how awesome is that?

1. In Flames - Take This Life : This song changed my life - literally! My friend had an mp3 player on him and i borrowed it. This song started to play and friggin loved it! Later at home i got all In Flames albums and i also researched more about Melodic Death Metal. That is when i realized i was now an metalhead. Bought guitar too at some point, even started a band called Flegmatica Very Happy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how does your top look like?

Flegmatica
Flegmatica
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Your top song list ? Empty Re: Your top song list ?

Post  Flegmatica August 24th 2011, 4:57 pm

Guess im the only one who listens music round here
Flegmatica
Flegmatica
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Post  Alvarion August 24th 2011, 5:20 pm

Yes you are.
Alvarion
Alvarion
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down