!!!!!FlatLand-FreeBuild!!!!!
Please sign in or register if you haven't already!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please sign in or register if you haven't already!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary Classic Server: !!!!Flegland-Freebuild!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Temporary Classic Server: !!!!Flegland-Freebuild!!!! Empty Temporary Classic Server: !!!!Flegland-Freebuild!!!!

Post  Flegmatica September 3rd 2011, 3:44 pm

This is just Temp. server - When Sams server is down and im home and using my PC this server should be up.

Enjoy!
Flegmatica
Flegmatica
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Temporary Classic Server: !!!!Flegland-Freebuild!!!! Empty Re: Temporary Classic Server: !!!!Flegland-Freebuild!!!!

Post  ZDF September 3rd 2011, 5:26 pm

Yippy!
Thats very thoughtful of you Fleg.
ZDF
ZDF
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Temporary Classic Server: !!!!Flegland-Freebuild!!!! Empty Re: Temporary Classic Server: !!!!Flegland-Freebuild!!!!

Post  Flegmatica September 3rd 2011, 9:18 pm

Hmm...
I dont think this is gonna work as i tought it would. If someone places a block i cant /b it, says block not modified bla bla. I need MySQL (dont i?) for that but unfortunately i cant use it. Says Error:0 or smth. Anyone knows how to fix that?

----------------------------------------------------------

I get errors up the butt because i cant use MySQL, this server unfortunately is not gonna work :/.
Flegmatica
Flegmatica
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Post  DJ_Amos123 October 24th 2011, 1:45 pm

Yes, Fleg, i've found a way to fix this error! If you talk to me on skype this fix is 90% Chance of working!
Yes, my Server (Classic is back up) is back and (This isn't a well structured paragraph) its called !Freebuild-City! + Lava Survival if you would like to Temp-Join.
Thanks.
DJ_Amos123
DJ_Amos123
DJ_Amos123
Headop
Headop

https://www.youtube.com/user/LBPryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down