!!!!!FlatLand-FreeBuild!!!!!
Please sign in or register if you haven't already!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please sign in or register if you haven't already!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My jokes.

2 posters

Go down

My jokes. Empty My jokes.

Post  bobby1279 September 5th 2011, 12:00 am

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jokes I made up.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joke #1: What do you call a school bus full of American children? Answer: A Twinkie
Joke #2: Why did the chicken cross the road? Answer: How am I suppost to know?
Jokes that I did not make up but that I like to tell.
Joke #3: Toasters. Yes. I like toast. They're great, the toasters, but they have a little turney-button-thing on the side. It's called a turney-button-thing. And it lies to us. Because it has numbers from 1 to 6 and they lie to us. No, really. You put toast in, set it on 4, a few moments later it comes out, and it's 3 toast. Not 4 toast, 3 toast. Not what you wanted so you put it in the bag of bread. Put another piece of bread in, set it on 5, a few moments later it comes out burned. 6 toast. Completely garbage. Throw it in the bin. It's like the toaster wants it to stay in. It's like "Come on, stay down. Go for the burn. No pain, no gain. No socks, no shoes. No hair, no haircuts." Toast gets stuck in the toaster, and you're not suppost to use a knife in the toaster. BUT IT'S YOUR TOASTER! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING! *Inserts knife into toaster and shouts random things. A few moments later inserts forks and spoons.* It's still in there. So there's only 1 thing to do. First you grab a sledgehammer, then you put the toaster in the bath, then you smash it. *Smashes toaster* You get your toast, and it's burned. 6 toast.
Joke #4: You know the same people who made toasters also made showers. Because they have a turney-button-thing as well. And it also lies to us. You turn it one way and it's hot, turn it another way and it's cold. But the possition that everyone likes it between here, *holds out hand like gripping the turney-button-thing* and here. *Rotates hand slightly* Yes. 1 nano-millimeter away from burning hot to fantasticly freezing.
What did you think of the jokes? Rate it. Send a comment with the rating.
Ratings:
Poor- Sleep
Good- Neutral
Great- Laughing
rofl- lol!
I didn't get it- confused

Look at my comment for an example.

Last edited by bobby1279 on September 8th 2011, 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spell Check (Mistakes found: 1))
bobby1279
bobby1279
Wood Crafter

https://www.youtube.com/bobby165324

Back to top Go down

My jokes. Empty EXAMPLE REPLY

Post  bobby1279 September 5th 2011, 12:02 am

Joke 1: Neutral
Joke 2: Laughing
Joke 3: lol!
Joke 4: lol!
(Any comments or anything you have to say goes here. Example is below.)
BUT IT'S YOUR TOASTER! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING! My favorite part.
bobby1279
bobby1279
Wood Crafter

https://www.youtube.com/bobby165324

Back to top Go down

My jokes. Empty Re: My jokes.

Post  NZjacksparrow September 5th 2011, 3:16 am

joke 1: Neutral
joke 2: Laughing
and...
i didn't read 3 or 4 cause i couldn't be f*cked :L
NZjacksparrow