!!!!!FlatLand-FreeBuild!!!!!
Please sign in or register if you haven't already!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please sign in or register if you haven't already!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hai!

2 posters

Go down

Hai! Empty Hai!

Post  Flegmatica February 23rd 2011, 3:20 pm

Hello!

In Minecraft my name is Flegmatica but you guys can call me Ex. Im 19 and live in Estonia. Where right? Well its an small country in Europe, but that doesn't matter. Im here today to introduce myself. First of all i love minecraft, its just so awesome to build stuff with blocks. Also im enjoying the survival mode witch is just so awesome. I also play games other than minecraft. I play from all ranges, so i dont really have a style. Recently i started to get into retro gaming. Old 8 bit nintendo kicks ass! I also have slight musical thing going on. Long time ago when i was into Hip Hop i started doing beatbox and well, i got pretty good at it. At some point i started listening metal and that all got me into playing guitar. Im playing in a band now and its awesome! We mostly do Thrash metal, thats what im listening basically. Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Testament, Exodus etc kick ass! But thats my main style, i listen music from rock to death metal. Right now i dont really have anything more in mind that i'd like to talk about, if you guys have questions ask me, i would be happy to answer.

Oh and these are my babies:
Hai! 12013.th

Flegmatica
Flegmatica
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Hai! Empty Re: Hai!

Post  Greerok February 23rd 2011, 7:14 pm

Welcome to the forums Ex =]

Also I'd like to point out you have an acute taste for music, every band you listed kicks serious ass Very Happy
Greerok
Greerok
Superop
Superop

https://www.facebook.com/Chewson

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum