!!!!!FlatLand-FreeBuild!!!!!
Please sign in or register if you haven't already!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please sign in or register if you haven't already!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woah, I haven't done one of these yet.

2 posters

Go down

Woah, I haven't done one of these yet. Empty Woah, I haven't done one of these yet.

Post  tripacer99 April 5th 2011, 10:54 am

Apparently I forgot to do one of these, so what the hell.

I'm tripacer, one of the server's assholes lurkers vice presidents, and I'm here to make your time on flatland-freebuild a good GREAT one.

Here's some uninteresting background on myself:

-My real name is tony.
-I'm 20 years old, and a college sophomore. Think that makes me the oldest admin here (sadly)
-I march for the University of Central Florida and play many different instruments, including the trombone, baritone, euphonium, tuba, and piano.
-I like Jazz and R&B, and a bit of Classic Rock. No offense, but I honestly can't stand rap/screamo/pop. None of that crap on my watch.
-I live in Orlando, Florida. The theme parks are fun, but seriously, don't try to live here. Boring as hell.
-Technology is my main thing/hobby/whatever you want to call it. Other than that, I like to read, play baseball, play music (obviously), and scuba dive every other weekend.
-I plan to get my B.A in the Information Technology field.

That's all I can really think of right now. anyway, hope you got the gist of what i'm like. have a good time on the server!

tripacer99
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Woah, I haven't done one of these yet. Empty Re: Woah, I haven't done one of these yet.

Post  Greerok April 5th 2011, 11:21 pm

I officially welcome you to the server! Razz

Continue having a great time hahah
Greerok
Greerok
Superop
Superop

https://www.facebook.com/Chewson

Back to top Go down