!!!!!FlatLand-FreeBuild!!!!!
Please sign in or register if you haven't already!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please sign in or register if you haven't already!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ehm, just promoted to builder, looked at help menu, tried /hacks and now cant connect?

3 posters

Go down

Ehm, just promoted to builder, looked at help menu, tried /hacks and now cant connect? Empty Ehm, just promoted to builder, looked at help menu, tried /hacks and now cant connect?

Post  Virtual April 14th 2011, 4:48 am

I accidentally typed /hacks to see what it did and cant connect. I was promoted to a builder and checking help menu. My username is virtualpixels. Please pardon my IP.
Lol.

Virtual

Back to top Go down

Ehm, just promoted to builder, looked at help menu, tried /hacks and now cant connect? Empty Re: Ehm, just promoted to builder, looked at help menu, tried /hacks and now cant connect?

Post  brinecraft April 14th 2011, 5:41 am

Hi,

typing /hacks wont actually ban you, it's just a joke. So if you can't connect at the moment it's probably a temporary connection problem. Try again later Smile
brinecraft
brinecraft
Headop
Headop

Back to top Go down

Ehm, just promoted to builder, looked at help menu, tried /hacks and now cant connect? Empty Re: Ehm, just promoted to builder, looked at help menu, tried /hacks and now cant connect?

Post  DarthBoredom April 16th 2011, 9:33 am

These commands are prank commands, they only kick you.

hacks
crashserver
hackrank
kickall
DarthBoredom
DarthBoredom
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Post  MicoTR April 16th 2011, 5:54 pm

oooohhhh... i was thinking why the hell is there a crashserver command
MicoTR
MicoTR
Architect
Architect

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum