!!!!!FlatLand-FreeBuild!!!!!
Please sign in or register if you haven't already!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please sign in or register if you haven't already!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

finally able to access this forum!

2 posters

Go down

finally able to access this forum! Empty finally able to access this forum!

Post  dave342 April 27th 2011, 7:01 pm

Argh...... For a long time i couldnt access this forums cuz i was using IE8 which didnt allow me to log in.. so i didnt really bother fixing it until i stumbled upon this forums while using firefox and it worked! yay!!! Very Happy
so whether this matters to any of you or not, expect to see me more active on this forums (no one probably cares) and i hope no one trolls hard on me >.<

So, after saying a silly mouthful, anyone experienced the same minor problem as me?

dave342
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

finally able to access this forum! Empty Re: finally able to access this forum!

Post  DrowsySam April 28th 2011, 10:45 am

dave342 wrote:Argh...... For a long time i couldnt access this forums cuz i was using IE8 which didnt allow me to log in.. so i didnt really bother fixing it until i stumbled upon this forums while using firefox and it worked! yay!!! Very Happy
so whether this matters to any of you or not, expect to see me more active on this forums (no one probably cares) and i hope no one trolls hard on me >.<

So, after saying a silly mouthful, anyone experienced the same minor problem as me?

OMG OMG OMG OMG DAVE <3
DrowsySam
DrowsySam
Creeper Hugger

http://www.beamng.com/

Back to top Go down