!!!!!FlatLand-FreeBuild!!!!!
Please sign in or register if you haven't already!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please sign in or register if you haven't already!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you afraid of?

+2
DrowsySam
Flegmatica
6 posters

Go down

What are you afraid of? Empty What are you afraid of?

Post  Flegmatica August 2nd 2011, 9:01 am

Everyone has their fears. There is no person in the world who doesn't fear something. Confess your phobias here, you dont need to be shy!

Me and my phobias:

Stage fright - Im absolutely TERRIFIED going on stage. Im so scared of being front of large amout of people, i just cant handle it! I dont know where it all started, when i was a kid i could perform fine but now its out of the question. I know that i need to participate in upcoming school events in front of the whole school, i am TERRIFIED to think about them! 1'st September school starts again, since its my final class i need to walk to auditorium and sit down. Little thing like that scares me so much! Also some of you might now im sorta an crappy musician, i play guitar and beatbox - both of them probably require me to be on stage on some point but i dont think i can handle it. I guess if i have some beers in me it might be doable.

Acrophobia (Fear of Heights) - I am absolutely TERRIFIED being high! As long as i remember i've been scared of heights. There are so many sights unseen because of this - for example me and my family and family friends went to a trip to Hiiumaa. There was this big tower and everyone wanted to go top of it because you could see over the trees. When i was on 4'th floor i was so scared that i actually started to shake all over. So my mom took me back down when other people went up there. Later i saw the videotape, it was beautiful up there, they also filmed me and my mom ... just sitting down there. Lame.

Cynophobia (Fear of Dogs) - I love dogs if dogs love me. If they bark loudly at me but are on leech i will fear them. If they dont have leech then i will freak out, even if they dont bark on me i still fear them that they might just start to run towards me. I believe this phobia started when i was little kid. Me and my "friends" played hide and seek. I found one of my "friends" in the shack holding the leech of hes dog who was notorious of biting people. Then he let go of the leech and i ran as fast as i could, i have neven ran so fast, i could hear that dog barking behind me but i outrunned him, i outrunned a frigging dog!

Fear of the dark - Laugh all u want, i dont care. I just am afraid of the dark when im alone for some reason. When my girlfriend is present i have no problems with the dark. But if i am alone its another story. Maby i have seen too many documentaries about paranormal or something.

Astraphobia (Fear of Thunder and Lightning) - When i was a kid i used to be scared of lightning so much that i actually wend to the bed and covered myself with blankets or something. I also held my hands in my ears til it was over. When i became teenager my astraphobia went away, i wasn't scared of thunder and lightning anymore ... until last year. I was at my balcony smoking a cig, then it hit ... my house! I was blinded by the flash and my ears were ringing! My heart was BEATING!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you see, even adults like me are scared of stuff Very Happy.

Now its your turn, dont be shy and confess! Smile
Flegmatica
Flegmatica
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

What are you afraid of? Empty Re: What are you afraid of?

Post  DrowsySam August 2nd 2011, 9:11 am

Cynophobia

Earthquakes

Women :L (Some)

DrowsySam
DrowsySam
Creeper Hugger

http://www.beamng.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Alvarion August 2nd 2011, 9:08 pm

Stage fright

Acrophobia (tiny bit, nothing big)

Cynophobia - I am scared of only 1 dog, the thing freaks me out. I once saw my dog fighting that dog and i was scared to death, then again i was 6 or 7 when it happened Smile

Achluophobia (Scared of the dark) - Only when i have watched ghost documentaries or scary movies.
Astraphobia - Only at nighttime.

Apiphobia (Scared of bees) - Cause i got stung by a hornet once - it hurt like hell Smile

Lol i had to look up a list to find the phobias names (Did u know that there is some guy afraid of flowers?)
Alvarion
Alvarion
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Post  Tegue August 3rd 2011, 2:50 am

Fear of Dogs: Pretty much what Fleg said. Im not afraid of my friends dogs cause their dogs know me and like me. But when I see a dog coming in the park I run like hell cause I dont know if they are gonna run at me.
Fear of Heights: This one is REALLY big. Im not afraid of looking down from my houses second floor. But when I look down from the mall second floor Im scared as hell.

Tegue
Tegue
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Post  DarthBoredom August 11th 2011, 11:07 am

Acrophobia, and bad.
Astraphobia, as I happen to hate loud, unexpected noises.
Apiphobia, because I think they will sting me.
Aichmophobia (fear of sharp things), with a few exceptions. But, I hate having sharp thingd\ pointed at me.
Arachnophobia, I absolutely hate spiders.
Arsonphobia (fear of fire), I used to have this, but not anymore.
Hemophobia (blood), had this, but I don't. I love playing gory games.
Lilapsophobia (hurricanes). Hate lightning, as I said.
Ophidiophobia (snakes), only violent or poisonous snakes, though.
DarthBoredom
DarthBoredom
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Post  gage9633 August 16th 2011, 1:09 pm

Affraid of Snakes and spiders
i also dont like insects all that much i just really get goosebumps when i hear one crack when it dies or if one lands on me
gage9633
gage9633
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum