!!!!!FlatLand-FreeBuild!!!!!
Please sign in or register if you haven't already!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please sign in or register if you haven't already!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi there, I'm TehAlphaGamer! Same name in Minecraft :D

5 posters

Go down

Hi there, I'm TehAlphaGamer! Same name in Minecraft :D Empty Hi there, I'm TehAlphaGamer! Same name in Minecraft :D

Post  TehAlphaGamer October 5th 2011, 4:01 am

I thought that this server and forum look great. A freebuild server, I've been looking for one for 2 weeks. I've finally found it and I'm asking for a whitelist. I'm an experienced builder and have been play minecraft since the beta 1.4 release. Please whitelist me. I have never griefed except for one time which I believe was might've been framing. You can check it out on mcbans.com. But besides that I'm a friendly gamer and experienced as well. Anyone with any problem with minecraft expecially can ask me and I should be able to help Very Happy. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

TehAlphaGamer
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Hi there, I'm TehAlphaGamer! Same name in Minecraft :D Empty Re: Hi there, I'm TehAlphaGamer! Same name in Minecraft :D

Post  NZjacksparrow October 5th 2011, 4:39 am

Welcome Very Happy
You should be whitelisted when the DrowsySam (The owner) comes on Smile
NZjacksparrow
NZjacksparrow
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Hi there, I'm TehAlphaGamer! Same name in Minecraft :D Empty Re: Hi there, I'm TehAlphaGamer! Same name in Minecraft :D

Post  DrowsySam October 5th 2011, 9:24 am

Welcome! I whitelisted you!
Is TehAlphaGamer your Minecraft name exactly? Because I whitelisted that Smile
DrowsySam
DrowsySam
Creeper Hugger

http://www.beamng.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ZDF October 5th 2011, 1:19 pm

I welcome you to our community!
This isn't a public server where anyone can join so we all try our best to trust each other.
Well I sure do. You shouldn't have to hide your valuables however i still recommend you doing it because there has been some recent thefts.
Please take pride in your structures and help keep the map clean for as long as possible.
One last thing, feel free to make posts because you are keeping forums alive that way.
ZDF
ZDF
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Post  CraftM6 October 5th 2011, 3:23 pm

Oooh, you sound like a fun person, nice to meet you! I'm Crafty Very Happy
CraftM6
CraftM6
Sheep Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  TehAlphaGamer October 7th 2011, 3:32 am

DrowsySam wrote:Welcome! I whitelisted you!
Is TehAlphaGamer your Minecraft name exactly? Because I whitelisted that Smile
Sure is! Very Happy

TehAlphaGamer
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down