!!!!!FlatLand-FreeBuild!!!!!
Please sign in or register if you haven't already!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please sign in or register if you haven't already!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What fun do you do on single player?

3 posters

Go down

What fun do you do on single player? Empty What fun do you do on single player?

Post  DarthBoredom February 28th 2012, 11:33 am

I found out some kind of fun in single player. Using Single Player commands.
I made an underground bedrock floor, with lava sides, with some holes to sunlight for less fog, and had super resistant armour.

Helmet:
Aqua Affinity, Respiration, and all protection enchantments.

Chestplate and leggings:
All protections (though the chestplate unintentionally had two projectile resistance enchantments)

Boots:
Feather Falling and all protections.

ALL level 100.
This made me completely resistant to pretty much anything, explosions only do 0.5-2 hearts.
My speed was intentionally very slow, slightly faster than that of a zombie, but not too much anything else (speed 2, slowness III)
I had a 10 sec boost for whenever I wanted (resistance V-X, speed V, strength V) to mow down anything I wanted.
Bow: Power C, Flame I, for fun xD.
Sword: Sharpness II, Bane of Arthropods C, kills any spider, but takes about three hits to kill a single zombie.
I reloaded my bow by twelves using binded keys. Soooooooooo fun.

I also egg jumped by jumping and using a special spawner egg which spawned primed TNT which explodes instantly. My armour is highly resistant so I barely take huge amounts of damage. (ID: 383 DAM: 20)

FUN BIT: SPAWN ZOMBIES, SPIDERS, CAVESPIDERS, SKELETONS, CREEPERS, BLAZES, SLIMES, ETC AND TRY NOT TO FALL INTO THE EDGE LAVA OR DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But use MCPatcher, it's too strenuous to just change manually, and plus, you can't join servers with it on... or maybe it's another mod...
DarthBoredom
DarthBoredom
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

What fun do you do on single player? Empty Re: What fun do you do on single player?

Post  DarthBoredom April 17th 2012, 11:18 am

New one, using the mods: SPC, Elemental Creepers, Extrabiomesxl, Extrabiomesrpg.

You are wandering around the amazing new biomes, and all the time you have these creepers which can be freaking annoying.
Earth Creepers make massive dirt monuments.
Lightning Creepers strike lightning at anyone nearby.
blahblahblah. xD

Here are the awesome new biomes added by these two biome mods:
Alps: Exposed stone mountains, and snowy. Grass possibly the same colour as regular mountains, which is usually green-blue.
Autumn Woods: Native to the biome are autumn trees, and autumn leaf piles are everywhere. Grass is a dull green-yellow.
Birch Forest: Essentially a forest, just with all trees being birches. Grass is the same colour as birch leaves.
Extreme Jungle: Mountains + Jungle. Grass is deep green.
Forested Hills: Mountains + Forest. Grass is green.
Forested Islands: Forest + Islands. Grass is dull blue-green.
Glacier: Very unique. Snow blocks over layers of ice. Snows. Grass possibly blue-green.
Green Hills: Mountains + Forest, except there are less trees and more flowers and plants. Grass is deep green.
Green Swamp: Forest + Swamp. Trees still are the usual tall-ish kind with vines ever them. Grass is green.
Ice Wasteland: Amazing unique landscape of ice and stone. Possibly snows. Grass possibly blue-green.
Marsh: Unique landscape of water and grass randomly placed on it. Grass is green.
Meadow: Pretty much like Plains except the grass is deep green.
Mini Jungle: Has swamp trees, and the water is actually dark green. Grass is deep green.
Mountain Desert: Desert + Mountains. Grass possibly brown.
Mountain Ridge: A mountain with a unique red stone block; you need the non-classic mod to properly see this biome. Grass is dull yellow-green.
Mountain Taiga: Mountains + Taiga. Snows. Grass is dull blue-green.
Pine Forest: Forest + Taiga. Possibly snows. Grass is dull blue-green.
Rainforest: What seems like Forest + Mountains, but only the normal Minecraft flowers. Grass is deep green.
Redwood Forest: Massive redwood trees (big as or bigger than jungle trees) appear in this biome, and are made from oak leaves and wood. Grass is deep green.
Redwood Lush: Fir trees (the pine counterpart of redwoods) and redwoods appear in this biome. Grass is deep green.
Savannah: A biome similar to Plains. Trees appear rarely. Purple flowers or berry bushes from the EBXL mod appear here too. Grass is yellow.
Shrubland: Essentially a variation of Plains, but the grass is a dull blue-green.
Snow Forest: Taiga + Forest, but no pines. Just oaks. Grass is a dull blue-green.
Temperate Rainforest: Firs hog the place here. Grass is green.
Snowy Temperate Rainforest: Firs hog the place here. Snows. Grass is a dull blue-grey.
Tundra: Possibly a remake of the Minecraft Tundra. The land is covered in snow, not a tree to be seen. Probably a snowy version of Plains. Snows. Grass is possibly a dull blue-grey.
Wasteland: Brown water, and Cracked Sand pinpoint this unique biome, but you need the non-classic mod to see this biome properly.
Woodlands: Essentially a forest but with green-yellow grass.
Biomes added by EBRPG:
Arctic: Firs in a snowy environment. Snows. Grass is a dull blue-grey.
Bayou: Unique biome of trees which are taller than regular swamp trees and there are logs sticking from the ground. Water is a murky green, and the grass is a dull green.
Bog: A biome with swamp trees, common (brown) water lakes, and mud (essentially Soul Sand) bordering the lakes. Grass is yellow.
Cherry Blossom Grove: A rare biome where there are the native pink and white Cherry Blossom trees. White flowers sprinkle the flat land. Grass is deep green.
Crag: Essentially a mountain biome, but, like Mountain Ridge, has a unique block on the top, but unlike MR, the unique block is a brown stone, called Dirt Rock. Grass colour is unknown.
Dark Forest: Essentially the 'scary' biome, but nothing different is there except the dark colours and tall trees. Grass is blackish-purple.
Deadlands: The 'evil' biome, it has obsidian for a top block, has blood red water, and creepers, cave and normal spiders, and magma cubes spawn at night AND day. The grass is not modified and is a dull green-yellow.
Deciduous Forest: Firs, big branched oaks, and jungle bushes (those small bush things all over jungle biomes) all spawn here. Grass is green.
Dune: Essentially a Desert, but with desert plants added by the mod. Grass probably is brown.
Flower Field: Almost exactly like Plains, but flowers (white, red and yellow) are probably more than twice as common here. Grass is green.
Gravel Beach: A 'desert' of gravel. Not much else. Unknown grass colour.
Grove: Jungle + Redwood Forest + Swamp. Redwoods, and tall swamp trees with unique ivy. Grass is green.
Lush Desert: Mountain Ridge + Desert + Plains. Pretty much red mountains as the floor of a desert, and there are grassy areas. Grass is green.
Mangrove: Desert with mini branched oaks. Dead bushes (and shrubs) sprinkle the landscape. Contains lots of water lakes. Grass is (probably dull) green.
Maple Forest: Contains Autumn Trees (also native here) and plenty of firs. Grass is dull green.
(not extreme) Mountain: Massive mountains with flat summits, with firs dwarfing the once-giant pines. Grass is dull blue-green.
Mystic Forest: An amazing unique biome with redwoods, swamp trees, and giant mushrooms. The water is purple, and the grass is turquoise.
Oasis: Desert, with palm trees (simply very short jungle trees) and grass covering any lakes. Grass is deep green.
Orchard: Contains the native Apple Trees. Some trees are covered in fruit, while most have none. Any fruit-bearing trees will ALWAYS DROP APPLES. Grass is green, but the leaves of the apple trees are very vibrant.
Origin Forest: Alpha all over again, with bright green leaves and lime grass. No tall grass, as they cannot grow because Origin Grass is different than actual grass, but Origin trees can grow on it.
Pasture: Every grass block has wheatgrass, the only bits without it are taken by branched trees. Cows are apparently extremely common on this biome. Grass is yellow.
Prairie: Exactly like Pasture, but with different kinds of tall grass (but wheatgrass is still extremely common), and no trees. Cows appear normally. Grass is green.
Quagmire: Dead trees (simply branched oaks minus the leaves) cover this place. Brown water and mud added by the mod are the main feature of this biome. Grass possibly yellow.
Sandstone Plateau: Exactly like desert, but with sandstone. Grass PROBABLY is brown.
Seasonal Forest: Firs, and unique tall dead trees (with a few leaves) appear in this biome. Grass is yellow.
Scrubland: A forest of odd-shaped oaks, with dead shrubs being more than twice as common than deserts. Sand patches randomly appear. Grass is yellow.
Steppe: Sort of like a Pasture, but with two block high plants and no trees, making it hard to kill the animals which may frolic around the place. Grass is yellow.
Temperate Jungle: Sort of like a flattened Jungle, (so, the opposite of Extreme Jungle) but no jungle bushes. Grass is green, like a normal forest.
Tropical Rainforest: Giant broadleaf oaks appear all over this biome, and melons may spawn here. Grass is deep green.
Tropics: A unique land of water, tall palm trees, (see Oasis) tall grass, orange flowers and hilly areas. Mobs will not spawn here. Grass is deep green and this biome appears in the form of islands.
Wetlands: Like a swamp, but has big swamp trees and firs. It also has dark blue water. Grass is swamp-green.
Wheat Field: Just like Pasture, but with normal oaks too. But grain replaces wheatgrass. The amazing thing about this biome, is that there is a 5% chance of getting wheat from the grain plants. Pigs and spiders may have an advantage in this biome for not getting hit. Grass is green.
Volcanic Island: Exposed Stone (like the Alps) and an extremely high chance for exposed lavafalls.
DarthBoredom
DarthBoredom
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

What fun do you do on single player? Empty Re: What fun do you do on single player?

Post  DarthBoredom April 17th 2012, 3:11 pm

Screenies:
The Alps. Very barren and mountainous.
What fun do you do on single player? 2012-010

Looking from the Wheat Field to the Mountain biome. It was sweet.
What fun do you do on single player? 2012-010

I went tree jumping and found these three creepers; the blue one was a water creeper, and spawned a clump of water once they exploded. The water would eventually disappear because none of it was a source block. The yellow one was a light creeper, and when it exploded, it made a massive spherical heap of glowstone; it takes ages to clean, and it would lag horribly if a dark creeper blew up next to it. The green one was the normal one.
What fun do you do on single player? 2012-011

A close up of a pink friendly creeper; they are pink and hard to distinguish between it and purple psychic creepers. They can be tamed with gunpowder and healed with flowers. They move as fast as a player, and when they explode, they don't damage the landscape nor do they disappear from the blast, meaning it can be very good for instant kills against enemies, sometimes they don't stop exploding, just right-click it to stop its action. Another good thing, they can't hurt the player, and they can be found anywhere during the day.
What fun do you do on single player? 2012-011

A rare light brown cookie creeper. It's almost indistinguishable when around orange fire creepers.
What fun do you do on single player? 2012-012
DarthBoredom
DarthBoredom
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Post  DarthBoredom April 18th 2012, 12:45 pm

More screenies.

A seasonal forest. Look at the firs and dead trees.
What fun do you do on single player? 2012-015

The size difference between a normal pine and a massive fir:
What fun do you do on single player? 2012-016

The Origin. It's got the bright lime grass and deep green leaves of Alpha. Anyone who misses Alpha's simplicity will like this biome.
What fun do you do on single player? 2012-017

A crag biome. Notice the dark brown stone, called dirt rock. You can see a friendly creeper.
What fun do you do on single player? 2012-018

About to kill an earth creeper in a glacier biome. Note the green hair the creeper has. There is also a psychic creeper chilling in the cold.
What fun do you do on single player? 2012-014

An ice wasteland seen from a glacier biome. Notice the 'statues' of ice there.
What fun do you do on single player? 2012-019

Melons spawn naturally on tropical biomes, this was in a mini jungle, I think.
What fun do you do on single player? 2012-020

My advice: don't go down lakes in crag biomes; the water actually goes down to bedrock.
What fun do you do on single player? 2012-015

Breaking a berry bush. They commonly appear on meadows, mini jungles, and maybe some other biomes. They will sometimes drop berries, but they only do 0.5 hunger points, and stack up to 4.
What fun do you do on single player? 2012-021

Some psychic creepers, a friendly creeper, a reverse creeper, a spider, and a sheep. The psychics can throw you a mile away, the reverse makes the blocks in its radius go upside down (stone mainly on top, trees and grass on bottom.) Look at its upside down face. Makes me lose my appetite.
What fun do you do on single player? 2012-022

A flower field biome. It has LOTS of flowers. Other than that, it's just plains.
What fun do you do on single player? 2012-023

This is how high a psychic creeper can throw you. It's pretty high, but one time I got thrown by two psychics who hissed at the same time. Practically double this.
What fun do you do on single player? 2012-024

The aftermath of the reverse creeper, it isn't perfect due to the sand falling. The hydrangea plants were uprooted. If a reverse creeper were to detonate in a desert or gravel beach, you lose. Those two biomes are deadly. That yellow creeper was a lightning creeper.
What fun do you do on single player? 2012-016
DarthBoredom
DarthBoredom
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Post  lordemeron May 3rd 2012, 10:14 am

on single player, I tend to test out various redstone techniques. =w= they don't usually do too greatly though. i tend to make stuff that's kind of bulky.

lordemeron
Pig Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post  drog92 May 18th 2012, 12:56 pm

Well darth, I currently have this:

Jar Mods:
Modloader
AudioMod
SinglePlayerCommands
EquivilentExchange2 (barely used)
MinecraftForge
ChickenBones Core
ChickenBones NotEnoughItems (recipe mode)
4096 ItemFix

Mods Folder:
Buildcraft (all)
Buildcraft Additional Pipes
Forestry
IndustrialCraft2
IndustrialCraft Advanced Machines
InvTweaks
LogisticsPipes
CompactSolars
IronChests
RedPower (all)
ThaumCraft

I'm having a BLAST!!!!
Everything that I am doing I am doing %100 WITHOUT cheating!!! I've gotten through LOTS of IndustrialCraft, still lots to go. Pretty much done with ThaumCraft, still a few things. Haven't even brushed forestry. I have made 2 quarries, starting my third tomarrow after I start my bees!!!
Meh, I just use RedPower for the wiring, and sometimes lights!

drog92
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum