!!!!!FlatLand-FreeBuild!!!!!
Please sign in or register if you haven't already!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please sign in or register if you haven't already!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flegmatica's A-Bomb Test Server! [Server Destroyed]

+2
DrowsySam
Flegmatica
6 posters

Go down

Flegmatica's A-Bomb Test Server! [Server Destroyed] Empty Flegmatica's A-Bomb Test Server! [Server Destroyed]

Post  Flegmatica June 20th 2011, 2:36 pm

Hai!

Okay, so basically in this server im doing A-Bomb tests 24/7. You can also build shit and everything as in normal server if u want, there is also HUGE city you can visit with rollercoasters and everything. The test site is far away so you dont have to worry about your shit getting blown up or radiation.

To give an idea what im up to in the serv this is the picture of nuclear explosion aftermath. 10000 TNT's were detonated in the city. Fortunately we have a bunker what protects us from the explosion and radiation.

Flegmatica's A-Bomb Test Server! [Server Destroyed] Javaw_2011-06-21_13-37-57-76

IP: 90.191.235.148

You can visit the test site by /shrine abomb, to get back where u started write /spawn

Last edited by Flegmatica on June 22nd 2011, 5:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Flegmatica
Flegmatica
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Flegmatica's A-Bomb Test Server! [Server Destroyed] Empty Re: Flegmatica's A-Bomb Test Server! [Server Destroyed]

Post  DrowsySam June 20th 2011, 2:41 pm

Flegmatica wrote:Hello!

I just want to test my server out with my new killer internet connection.
Flegmatica's A-Bomb Test Server! [Server Destroyed] 1349407153

Have fun!

U grief, u die!

Not up Sad
DrowsySam
DrowsySam
Creeper Hugger

http://www.beamng.com/

Back to top Go down

Flegmatica's A-Bomb Test Server! [Server Destroyed] Empty Re: Flegmatica's A-Bomb Test Server! [Server Destroyed]

Post  Flegmatica June 20th 2011, 2:48 pm

Sorry bout that, stupid Nod32 with hes Network Filtering Laughing, you can join now.
Flegmatica
Flegmatica
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Post  Flegmatica June 21st 2011, 2:23 pm

Sam's server seems to be down, if that is the case you can always join my server if im around Smile.
Flegmatica
Flegmatica
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Post  lababidi June 21st 2011, 8:06 pm

Nice Very Happy
lababidi
lababidi
Headop
Headop

Back to top Go down

Post  Flegmatica June 22nd 2011, 5:45 pm

Everything went smoothly, we rigged the 20Kiloton (20000 Blocks of tnt) A-Bomb and went to the bunker to protect us from the initial blast and radiation. We were really uncertain what would happen if we would implode bomb so massive. Then it happened, we imploded it. We saw this immense white light wich blinded us all, we were screaming in agony, then came the shockwave, it DESTROYED the bedrock bunker along with half of the world. Another half suffers from extreme radiation and because if it cannot sustain any life. I've done it! I've destroyed the world!

Spoiler:
Flegmatica
Flegmatica
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Post  DarthBoredom July 5th 2011, 10:23 am

That's what happens if you play with fire... TNT in this case.
DarthBoredom
DarthBoredom
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Post  Duncdar July 5th 2011, 8:07 pm

I suggest you download IndustrialCraft, which has nukes in it. (They have a MASSIVE explosion radius)
Duncdar
Duncdar
Headop
Headop

Back to top Go down

Post  aussieakito July 6th 2011, 10:08 am

OMG FLEGG MEMBER ME !!! I MISSS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU .. servers not up i cant join ????
aussieakito
aussieakito
Vice President
Vice President

https://www.facebook.com/iLoveSnails

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down