!!!!!FlatLand-FreeBuild!!!!!
Please sign in or register if you haven't already!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please sign in or register if you haven't already!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4RREEEEEE DEMOTEING ME FROM JROP!!!Drog92s server

4 posters

Go down

4RREEEEEE DEMOTEING ME FROM JROP!!!Drog92s server Empty 4RREEEEEE DEMOTEING ME FROM JROP!!!Drog92s server

Post  saminator6 March 18th 2012, 3:43 am

Dude, he demotes me on drog92's server. I was jr.op and he demotes me to GUEST. Sad I worked and worked and worked. And all that work for what? NOTHING! It sux and I clearly said
"I care about this rank." Then he demotes me. I didnt grief,annoying,mean,begging,etc. He demotes me Drog if you reading this can you please please rank me back to jr.op

saminator6
Pig Puncher

Back to top Go down

4RREEEEEE DEMOTEING ME FROM JROP!!!Drog92s server Empty Re: 4RREEEEEE DEMOTEING ME FROM JROP!!!Drog92s server

Post  DrowsySam March 18th 2012, 4:10 am

saminator6 wrote:Dude, he demotes me on drog92's server. I was jr.op and he demotes me to GUEST. Sad I worked and worked and worked. And all that work for what? NOTHING! It sux and I clearly said
"I care about this rank." Then he demotes me. I didnt grief,annoying,mean,begging,etc. He demotes me Drog if you reading this can you please please rank me back to jr.op

Wrong site buddy...
DrowsySam
DrowsySam
Creeper Hugger

http://www.beamng.com/

Back to top Go down

4RREEEEEE DEMOTEING ME FROM JROP!!!Drog92s server Empty Re: 4RREEEEEE DEMOTEING ME FROM JROP!!!Drog92s server

Post  NZjacksparrow March 18th 2012, 11:52 am

DrowsySam wrote:
saminator6 wrote:Dude, he demotes me on drog92's server. I was jr.op and he demotes me to GUEST. Sad I worked and worked and worked. And all that work for what? NOTHING! It sux and I clearly said

Wrong site buddy...

As i said on other post Very Happy
NZjacksparrow
NZjacksparrow
Vice President
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Post  drog92 March 19th 2012, 3:39 pm

DrowsySam wrote:

Wrong site buddy...

NZjacksparrow wrote:
DrowsySam wrote:

Wrong site buddy...

As i said on other post Very Happy

as said in previous two posts...

but i have more, seriously?

and sammy, im sorry about this, i never ONCE said for ANYONE to post ANYTHING here on your site... i really am sorry

drog92
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down